Saturday, July 26, 2008

You're invited

If you're reading this then you are invited to a playdate at my house on Thursday. We have a swingset, kid pool, and slip-n-slide as well as plenty of room to spread out. I'm planning on starting at 10am and you need to bring a brown bag lunch, blanket or chairs to sit on, and swim stuff for the kids. If you need directions email me. Also, if you have a friend or neighbor that would like to come please bring them too! One last hoorah (sp?) before the kids go back to school, I hope to see you Thursday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and my 3 youngest will be there. Can't wait to catch up.

Katy Oakes

Anonymous said...

ohhh, when did you get a swingset??
Heather

Cheryl said...

I would love to hang out but I a not bringing all of these kids. Next week is my last week to keep them and I would love to get together after that.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice playdate! Wish I could come.
Amy Williams