Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's tagging time in TN

Yes it's that time of year again to pull out all of the clothes your kids have out grown and all those toys they don't play with anymore and make a little money!! Hey with gas prices going up, food prices going up, and everything else, this is a great way to help with those added expenses. My friend Brea (yes I talk about her alot but hey she gets GREAT deals) does a sale twice a year and hands down it is the BEST sale north of Nashville (I'd actually say probably in the state). This fall she will not only have the regular consignor stuff; she will also have over $900,000 in new boutique as well as new Gymboree at 60-80% off. So go over to this site to get your number, drop off starts August 1! Oh and if you post about the sale on your site she'll enter you in a drawing for a $50 gift certificate to the sale...read more here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this has nothing to do with the consignment sale, but I had to tell you that Target has a great sale going on. Check the blog girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey, so I got my #! This is my first time to consign so I might have a few questions for you!
Amy Williams