Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cow Appreciation Day

Calling ALL SAHM.....July 11 is Cow Appreciation Day @ Chick-Fil-A!!

I spoke with the owner of the Rivergate location today thanking him for reminding me via his sign about the upcoming event and he gave me even better news. For those of you who are not familiar with Cow Appreciation Day it is a day that you dress like a cow, go to Chick-Fil-A, and get FREE food!!! Now for the better news, Todd was telling me that this year he's teamed up with Doug from 94.1 The Fish to do a block party from 6-8pm with the highlight of the night being the world's largest chicken dance at 7:20pm. Now I know that this might be late for some kids but Todd also told me that who ever has the largest group there to do the chicken dance, Chick-Fil-A will go and provide lunch for the entire office with Doug doing the DJing. I did ask and Todd assured me that if a group of SAHM was the largest group they would do it for us as well. So now I'm asking~Are you with me??!?!!?? I am totally serious about this so if you're in email me. If you're a crafty person and would like to help with outfits let me know, maybe we can all get together one day next week to put it all together. I've seen others do it in the past and it can be as easy as taping spots on your clothes. Come on don't be a chicken!! :)

Also if you are in and have a blog would you please post this on there too. The more people we can get the better!! I hope to see you there.

3 comments:

mmouse031279 said...

If you will remember you, Chris and I made Dice one year for Halloween and went as a Monopoly game. If we can do that, you can no doubt put together a cow outfitt. Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

what is SAHM?
Leigh

Sarah said...

oops sorry...Stay At Home Moms! But even if you're not a SAHM and want to join us COME ON!!!