Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Not just for babies

I just don't know what is wrong with me but I seriously think I have my days and nights mixed up. I could stay up ALL night except I know that Harrison is going to have to eat so I make myself go to bed. Then I just lay there until almost midnight (sometimes later) because I just can't go to sleep. The worst thing is that in the morning I'm so sleepy that I want to sleep until 10 but the girls have been getting up closer to 8. Two hours may not seem like much but when it's sleep it most definitely is. Am I the only one who has dealt with this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope, it's 2:06A.M. and I'm wide a wake. I go through this from time to time and it drives me CRAZY!
It's a little worse now since I'm pregnant and my back hurts and I woke up hungry.
Just now, when I went to the kitchen to get a PB Sandwich and milk, I was walking back my the computer room and "BAM" I hit the wall and milk went all down my shirt, on the floor, and on my sandwich.:0( So now I'm cold, and wide awake!
And the worst part of this whole thing is, I can't take naps in the day time. I don't know how. I'm serious. I have NEVER EVER BEEN ABLE TO TAKE NAPS!

My Blue-Eyed Blessings!! said...

No- I'm always up late. After having the kids I don't need as much sleep. I get stuff done then.