Sunday, July 13, 2008

A GREAT idea

I really wanted to put up a picture but seeing as though I'm technically challenged you'll just have to use the link and see for yourself. I saw this discussed over on this site and wanted to share it with you. I think this is a great idea, especially if you go to crowded places. especially having small kids who don't know their phone number let alone my cell number this would be great to have at those places I consider a little scary....zoo, amusement park, play ground, even ball parks. Check it out and tell me what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting....but I'm not sure I'd use it. That would take forethought and a plan...both of which I do not use except on occassion! But if it keeps kids off of leashes....then by all means use it!

ha!

Anonymous said...

I think that is a wonderful idea. Kids who have disabilities or illnesses are able to wear the tatto and if something were to happen, then the person making the call will be better equipped to handle a pretty scary situation.
I find this not only a good idea for if a child were to wonder off, but for the use of day cares, baby sitting jobs, churches, or at camps.
I JUST CAN'T GET OVER THAT. THAT IS ONE SMART MOM!

Anonymous said...

I like it. I guess it's also cuter than writing on your child with a Sharpie. ha ha