Thursday, July 10, 2008

Harrison's Hippo



I cannot believe it's taken me this long for this post but I'm just now downloading the pictures. A HUGE thank you to Alison at Maggie Moo's Mom for these A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E burp cloths. Alison is the sister of my friend Brea and at Brea's last sale we started talking about making something special for Harrison. After thinking about it for a little bit I decided on a hippo and Ali was more than agreeable to comply. I think she did a wonderful job and have truly enjoyed these burp cloths. They are one of a kind, soft, large, and wash well. She also made him a T-shirt but I intentionally had her make it big so that he could wear it longer so that will be featured in a later post. If you need a gift for a baby shower of even just some cute clothes for you own little ones check out her site and see the awesome things she's creating.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is our little man! These are some great pictures. Leave it to Carleigh to find her a new place to sleep.

Ninnie

Anonymous said...

I love that. I wonder if Allison could do Dr. Seuss. Our nursery theme is Dr. Seuss. Hmmmm, I need to ask about that. I went to the same school that Allison and Brea went to. Good ol. Greenbrier High Schoo:0) Small world HU!

Anonymous said...

I think he just kicked his first field goal in picture #1!!

Go Team!

Laura

3 precious monkies said...

i recgnize that ooutfit!!! :) looks good on him!