Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What to do? What to do?

Seriously what is there to DO? I've lived in Nashville my WHOLE life but I have no idea what there is actually to do. The weather is getting so nice outside, AMEN!!, and I would love to get out of the house but where is there to go? I'm looking for some great places that are cheap or better yet FREE to take the girls and are somewhat close because well we've all seen the price of gas these days. I know I can take them to the park but let me be honest with you tell you that parks freak me out. There are always so many people there that I'm afraid I'm going to either lose one of them or that there is so pervert that is there just watching the kids. Also, I know I can take them to Barnes and Noble or the library but is there anything else?? For all you cool moms out there can you please help me?!?!?!?!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can visit the William's playground anytime you would like! We have a merry-go-round, slide, trampoline and jungle gym with a see-saw! : ) And if you go on Tuesday or Thursdays you can have 2 playmates! It's free!

Anonymous said...

You can come visit an old friend named Trish! DO you remember me?? From Bible 101. It was exactly 1 year ago I met you, carrie, becky...I love youguys!

Sarah said...

Ha! Yes Trish I remember you...can I ever forget you? As a matter of fact I check on you quite often through your blog and would love to catch up sometime. We really should do another picnic at the park before it gets too warm.