Monday, March 10, 2008

Phone Call

To be honest with you I'm still not sure about the call I received on Sunday but I had to share it with you. For starters I slept in until 11:30, which yes that means we missed church, but I was dead tired and obviously needed the sleep. So anyway, my cell phone rang and seeing that it was a friend I put it over to voicemail because I was just not ready to get up yet. Then Jeremy's cell phone rang so I thought that it must be something important. Jeremy proceeds to tell me that HGTV is in town wanting to do a kitchen make-over and that they want to come and look at our kitchen. My response..."yeah right, you're just ready for me to get out of bed" :) After talking to our friend he confirmed that was what was going on and that we'd be getting a phone call. Honestly I thought they were setting me up but we did get a call from another agent in the area. She said that they were looking for a couple that had recently bought a house that might need an updated kitchen, were in their 20s or 30s, and had personality (oops that puts us out :)) Hello, why couldn't we have gotten this call 6 weeks ago?? We have already stripped all of the wallpaper, painted, put down new floors, and gotten stainless steal appliances. I thanked her for thinking of us but felt like there was probably another couple out there that could use this blessing more than us. However, I did mention if they decided to make-over a bathroom to call us back!!


I know too you want to see pictures and I promise I am going to put them up but first I have to replace the batteries in my camera.....soon though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we have your blessing then?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Heather