Friday, March 14, 2008

He has a name..FINALLY!

Well actually he would have had a name a loooong time ago if Jeremy wasn't so difficult. Finally last night I talked Jeremy into agreeing on the name I originally came up with and just haven't been able to get past......Harrison Dean Andrews. I heard this name several years ago and have loved it since and well Harrison Ford is rather sexy for his age. :) Also, this sort of makes him named after Jeremy's dad, Harold Dean. Harold is a little dated for me but Harrison is close and they will at least have the same middle name and initials. If you remember this post you remember how excited he was to be having a grandson so I felt it fitting for the baby to be named after him...I hope he agrees! Now only about 8 more weeks and until we meet this precious gift from God....I wonder who he's going to look like?!?!?!??

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just called Pop up to read this blog and needless to say he had that big grin and a hardly laugh! He is so excited and can't wait to see Harrison Dean Andrews. We both feel very blessed to have our precious Gracie & Carleigh and soon Harrison will arrive. God has been very good to us and we are so thankful!!

Ninnie

Miriam Naomi Brant said...

I love the name! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the name! Can't wait to meet him!
Amy Williams

Anonymous said...

Sorry I just caught my mispelled word. Hardy not hardly.

Susan said...

I love the name!

Alison said...

Love it! So cute!

carriehayes said...

i love the name Harrison!!! that was one of our favorites but since jason is hairy we decided we couldn't go there in case our child took after him and they called him "Harry." i love, love, love it! and i love Harrison Ford too! can't wait for the next Indiana Jones movie to come out!

Rachel Wilson said...

LOVE IT! Brea is probably thrilled, wasn't that her vote as well? I cant believe you managed to work the whole sale! Congrats mama your a trooper. I'm still mad anout the $12.70.