Monday, March 24, 2008

Before and After

Finally I'm posting pictures of the house! the first ones you can see before and after shots and then there are some random ones. I forgot to take my own before shots so I'm having to use the pictures from the MLS listing but I think you'll be able to notice the change.

HOME SWEET HOME!

Den & Den looking into kitchen

Kitchen w/ views of stairs going into playroom and down to the utility room

Master bath
Girls' room, Master Bedroom
formal living/dinning & entry
playroom


Now I have a TON of decorating to do!! I don't take the best pictures but I hope you get the idea. The only rooms not pictured are the nursery, office, and the girls' bathroom. Maybe one day I'll post them too.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Looks great, Sarah! What color is the kitchen- I really like that!