Sunday, August 5, 2007

We're listed!!

Jeremy and I have been working really hard the past couple of weeks to get our house together so that we could put it on the market and guess what...now we are!! It's kind of scary and exciting all at the same time. no we don't know exactly where we are going yet (we have found a house that we are interested in) but we are trusting God to show us the way. I'm not sure how long this process will take (pray not long!!) b/c the lady up the road has had her house on the market since the first of the year. I know though that God is in control and will bring the right people at the right time I just have to have the patience for it. Oh did I just say the "P" word?? Lord help me with that too!!! I'll keep you posted on our progress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in selling you house. If you really looking for an adventure, you can always move to Augusta, GA with us!!! Jennifer and will I will starting praying for you guys. Matt

Brea said...

Oh GIRL! I am praying for you and a speedy sale! Keep us posted!

The O'Neal's said...

Hey girl good luck. Where are you guys moving too? Holly Tree has some openings.