Monday, August 20, 2007

Selling Point?!?!?!?!?

As you know by now we are trying to sell our house. We actually had our first showing yesterday and it went well, however I believe they found another house they liked better. The fact that we didn't get picked doesn't really bother me; I'm just glad that we finally got to show our house and it got good reviews. I love our house but I can't expect everyone else to.

Anyway, as I was trying to get out the door today to go and run some errands i noticed something on the girls' wall.....
So what do you think? Selling point? Oh I was so mad!! when in the 5 seconds while I was trying to put my contacts in did she find time to do all of this? (this picture only shows a fraction of all of the coloring she did). And exactly where did she learn that it was okay to color on the walls? She doesn't color all that much and it is always in a coloring book....I guess this is just built into the kid make-up. I can now think about it and laugh, but only after me and my new best friend The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser got it taken care of!! Here's the after picture...so glad we didn't have to repaint!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the world did she reach that high?? Maybe I can't really tell that good!

Thank God For the mr. Clean Magic Eraser and Tide To Go Pen!!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh no I had better hide the crayon box in the closet. I have a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser but have not tried it yet. Don't really want to have too!!!

I can just see her face when you came in there and found it. Did she try to blame Carleigh?

Missing them!

Ninnie

Anonymous said...

It's a self fulfilling prophecy.....didn't I see her in a "Patience Tester" t-shirt? Oh yes! She's doing just that!

Laura

Brea said...

Well, I am just glad to hear that someone else joined the ranks. When the boys were about 2 1/2 or 3, Isaac got a hold of my blue Creative Memories bold tip marker and went all around his room! UGH! So cute though....when I said, "Isaac Samuel, did you color on your walls?!?!?" he said, "Nope, I drawed!" Gotta love that!