Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dentists & Chiropractors

So yesterday was a fun day for me. It started out with a dentist appointment to finally get a crown on a tooth that I broke about 6 years ago. It was temporarily fixed but since we currently have double coverage insurance I thought I would go ahead and get it done. I've gone to the same dentist now for a couple of years but they have recently moved to a new office and WOW!! Of course because it is a brand new office it was clean and inviting as was the color scheme but the real treat was when I got taken back to my little room. I walked in and got seated into what I found out was a massaging dental chair. Yes so the WHOLE time my teeth were getting worked on my back was getting a treat too. Then the assistant handed me a remote which went to the TV overhead so that not only was I getting massaged I also got to enjoy my favorite show! It was actually quite relaxing since a dear friend of mine had the girls and I got a little me time. So if you need a new dentist go see Dr. Cox in Hendesonville...he's a great dentist, does a great job, and makes you feel right at home~literally!!!

Afterwards I went and picked up my girls and then we headed to the chiropractor. Gracie loves going to see Dr. Banning because the ladies in the office are wonderful. They play with her and give her candy while mommy is getting her back taken care of. As a matter of fact she loves them so much that she kept saying "I don't want to go home mommy I want to go see Dr. Banning". Ever since the first time I started going there they have been so helpful with the girls and even encourage me to bring them!! So if you need a chiropractor go see Dr. Banning in White House.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the dear friend who kept the girls is Katie Carman. Call her while you're scheduling your appts. and see if she's available!

Ha.....ha!
Laura