Friday, August 10, 2007

Pet Peeve

For those of you who know me, you know that I have several pet peeves but Thursday night sparked a new one. Let me set the stage for you....I like Grey's Anatomy. I have waited all summer for new episodes. This past Thursday wasn't a new episode but it was an episode and I was looking forward to it. Gracie was at the in-laws. Jeremy got off work late, went to ball practice, and then was going to pick Gracie up and bring her home. Carleigh was with me.

We had dinner, played some, and as 8:00 neared I put Carleigh to bed for the night so that I could enjoy some Grey all to myself. So there I was on the couch by myself and the house was very quiet. Jeremy got home with Gracie which was good b/c she wasn't too wild and I could still enjoy the show. Here's the kicker....towards the end, when the good dialog is taking place the screen starts getting weird and I could hear my neighbors voice b/c of his CB radio. It pretty much ruined the end of the show for me. So now to say the least I will have to have a talk with him and the importance of Thursday night television....all in good humor of course!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ME TOO! In fact, last season I thought that we perhaps out to get TiVO just so that we could watch Grey's and Lost uninterrupted!!