Thursday, July 26, 2007

YASNI

Yeah I had no idea what YASNI was either until today. It stands for "You Are So Nashville If". A friend of mine, Chris Thomas, recently (or at least to my knowledge) started a blog-Nashville Is My Home. Since I have been born and raised in the Nashville area and still have no idea what goes on in this town I check it out frequently because he puts out things that the ordinary person may not know about. Recently one of his posts was on the Nashville Scene's 19th year of YASNI where people finish the sentence"you're so Nashville if..." I'll be honest and say that the winners I didn't get but under what's titled "the rest" is absolutely hysterical. Go check them out and tell me which ones made you laugh. My personal favorites....

You know that Demetria's wardrobe is provided by the French Shoppe

You've lived here for 20 years and still haven't been to the Grand Old Opry (no I've never been)

You drive your dog to the dog park for a walk (GUILTY)

1 comment:

Rachel :O) said...

those are hilarious. the one that made me laugh out loud was "tu puedes leer esto." and i really could read it! it says "you can read this" ok i've gotta get a life! :O)