Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Life is busy

To all of those that I may have not returned a phone call, made a phone call, or been able to get together with I am truly sorry but let me recap for you what my life has looked like the past couple of weeks. As you know we have had puppies so taken care of them alone has filled my plate, however they went in the paper this past Sunday so my phone has been ringing off the hook (Praise God) ! I have had to answer numerous questions regarding them but my absolutely favorite came from a vet whose wife was inquiring about them. After several of the normal questions-color, sex, price, health, parents, etc.-here's what he asked "have you felt to see if both testicles have dropped?" Ok so that is probably something I might should do but come on I feel like that would be a little on the violation side for me. I would like to say right here Praise be to God because as of about 7 tonight we have sold all of our puppies!!!! In some way it's sad but then again a total relief b/c we are listing our house on Aug 4 which takes me to my next thing.

Yes you read that correctly, we are listing our for sale on August 4. Jeremy and I have lived here for 5 years now and as great of a house this is we need some more space. I know I've said it time and time again "if we just had a bonus room" but I mean it. Constantly running into toys not to mention each other gets a little hectic all in itself. We have looked at a couple of houses and although we have found one that we like God hasn't said yes yet. He hasn't said no but it is a wait (the hardest thing for me to do). Once we started looking we quickly realized that we are ready to move (we had originally wanted to wait until Spring) but we have some things to get done before we can actually list it. One of those things is replacing the vinyl floor in the kitchen and both bathrooms. It's something that needed to be done regardless and after I burnt a spot in the kitchen floor (long story, ask me about it later) it became mandatory. The floor guy came today and will be back tomorrow to finish up, Jeremy touched up some paint Monday, mulched yesterday, and will do more touch up as well as some more odds and ends (thanks Kim!) Saturday. It's amazing how once it was a go, how quickly things are taken place. I am really sitting here in awe/shock/daze at how things are coming together. Please be praying for us though as we continue this process and seek God to show us the place He is preparing for us.

On top of all of that I am also trying to de-clutter my house, take care of a 2 year old and 10 month old, going to birthday parties, swimming, oh and getting ready for a yard sale. Next week, August 2 & 3, I'm having a yard sale. We will be selling a treadmill, deep freezer, various home decor, sofa and loveseat slipcovers (only a few months old), wood bakers rack, possibly Nintendo NES (yes the original), kids toys, some clothing, etc. If you have anything you want to put in or would like directions let me know!

So in a nut shell that's what I've been up to...hopefully I'll get back to some kind of "normal" schedule soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on Sarah can't you find anything else to do? Just kidding : )

Anonymous said...

Well gracious...first I believe it's "odds & ends." Congrats on the upcoming excitement, but boy moving is crappy work. Girl, I just told Karen, get you some boxes and start chuckin' anything you don't use or love! A move is great motivation, just more crap to NOT unpack elsewhere! Wish I could help, that's my favorite! Little by little you'll work through it. Can't wait to see where you land...and boy do I wish I had a place for a deep freeze.

Rachel :O) said...

i might also be interested in the sofa/loveseat deal...i was going to ask for that for Christmas, but if you're selling yours, then i'll have to look into it. :O) and remember what i asked about the nintendo. :O) if you need any other help or whatever, just holla at me. love ya!! :O)

Anonymous said...

Come look in our neighborhood!!! :)