Friday, July 6, 2007

iPod update

I have had several people ask me about the iPod so I guess I need to do an update. Believe it or not the thing still works!!! Praise the Lord that we don't have to buy another one! We did have to purchase new earphones because they totally got trashed with all the swirling they did but hey that's hardly anything compared to the cost of a new Shuffle. You may be wondering at how it could possibly still work. Well once I found it I left it in the HOT garage most of the day (not necessarily on purpose) and then put it in the freezer. That's right the freezer! Do you know what happens to an ice cube if you leave it in the freezer too long? It evaporates! Same thing here or with any other electronic device. I guess sometimes it does pay off that I paid attention during chemistry class!

1 comment:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

I am glad that it still works! Bobby has had to dry out electronics before and they usually come back too. Crazy!