Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Like father like...

Daughter! I was looking for Carleigh (she loves to play hide-n-seek and is really good at it) when I walked into the bathroom and saw this:

What you don't realize and I hope this isn't too much information, is that on any given day this is exactly how you can find Jeremy...going potty while playing on his phone. Okay so maybe it is TMI but it just wouldn't have been as funny if I didn't give you the background. While I'm at it, here is a picture I snapped the other day...

Yeah pretty sure he's just like his daddy too!

2 comments:

Heather said...

ha ha funny!!! Although it did give me visuals in my head and I could have done without that! At least she is on the potty right?? She knows the vaccum will come out if she doesn't!!:)

Anonymous said...

Oh is that what sleep looks like! Oh I miss sleeping!
Funny blog!