Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's official......

I need to start working out hard core. Jeremy and I helped out in a 3 year old class today at church and as I sat on the floor playing with the kids one of the little girls sitting next to me asked "do you have a baby in your belly?". "No honey, he's been out for almost 5 months now!". Like they say , out of the mouths of babes.

Then to make matters worse, I came home and change shirts just to be more comfortable as we had a birthday party to go to. so as I scouted out things to wear I decided on a green shirt that, yes, was a maternity shirt. It doesn't really look like a maternity shirt and it's ultra comfy. Again as I was sitting on the floor getting Gracie to go Jeremy says, "why are you wearing Gracie's shirt?" Of course I said I wasn't and then he preceded to say "well it looks tight". AHHHHHH seriously??? Needless to say I changed AGAIN, this time into one of my notorious pink T-shirts (I have 3 that I rotate!). And yes I plan to join a fitness place in October!!

5 comments:

TinyJr said...

Just start working out with your hubby and running with my wife! That will do the trick (not saying you need a trick)

Thanks for coming to the party yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad, Cody is almost 4 and I still have about 50 pds to go! :)
Amy W

Susan said...

Oh Sarah- I know how you feel except that your baby is 5 months and mine is four!!! :) Have you thought about joining the Y? I really like it there.
Saundra and I have been walking the Y's 5K route that they have laid out back in the neighborhoods around the Y. You're welcome to join us.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow I feel your pain! Since I have been home with mom I have put on the pounds!! I truly wish we lived close together. I need a motivator and a exercise buddy! Hugs and kisses to the kids from Nena and myself.

Brea said...

Now, now...there is absolutely nothing wrong with those pink tshirts that you and I like to wear (THANKS RAY!)

At least it hides my rolls quite effectively.

I've GOT to do something...it's bad. BAD. I look great in clothes, I want to throw up when I see myself naked. Let's work out together!