Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Uppercase Living

Yes I know this is my 3rd post in 1 day but hey I'm trying to catch up. Next Tuesday September 9 I am hosting an Uppercase Living party at my house. If you're not familiar with this company go here to check them out. A quick summary is that they sell vinyl (?) lettering used in home decorating. Actually it's being used for all sorts of things now, like the family stick pictures you see on some vehicles, and is a great way to decorate without putting holes in your walls. Oh and did I mention how reasonable the prices are. So if you are reading this you are invited, SERIOUSLY you ARE and you can bring a friend!! If you can't make it but would like to order something let me know and I'll hook you up! The party starts at 6pm~let me know if you need directions~I hope to see you there.

No comments: