Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He changed me

Yes this could most definitely be a post about how God has changed me, however that's not what it's about. The other night I was eating marshmellows and realized that prior to Jeremy I didn't eat marshmellows. Not that they are bad but in my family we just didn't eat them. That started me thinking about other things I now do since meeting Jeremy...eating Mexican (my dad doesn't like it so my mom didn't fix it), the way I fold towels, the way we put our cups in the cabinet, using fabric softner, and fruit snacks jsut to name a few. It's funny because all of these are now such apart of me I don't really think about it.

is there anything that you do or don't do now that is different than when you and your spouse first started dating?

5 comments:

chrystal said...

i can relate...kinda. travis & i have our way of doing things but one thing that he carried forward from his childhood that we do today is church. i wasn't raised in a church or even where we would visit a church; however, travis was raised "on a church pew." so i have adopted that. but this question totally has had me stumped! i keep trying to think of things that i may do differently b/c of travis but right now i really can't think of any. hmmm does this make me selfish and he has had to conform to all of my ways or are we so much alike that there is not a noticable difference???

TinyJr said...

ummmm....watch Chic flicks......ummmm....help clean up around the house (some)....ummmm....drive slower....ummmm....wear clothes that are acceptable in fashion.....ummm...NO not really

LOL

actually too many to write down, but all good, I think!

Anonymous said...

Clutter. Matthew hates to have things cluttered up, and now I have to have everything put away.
The dust jacket off books. I use to have them on the books when reading, now I take them off just like he does and put them back on when we are done reading a book.
Toilet reading...enough said.
I sing more to myself now thanks to Matthew...
I drink more diet drinks now
And I have to agree on the Mexican food, we love going out for Mexican food....
There is probably much more, but I can't think of anything else. But I know there must be more.

Heather said...

I get headaches more.

Anonymous said...

Nothing to do with your blog, but there is another consignment sale! This one is located in Hendersonville, Good Shepherd United Methodist Church.
They have men, women, children, baby things, and toys. Half price day is on Saturday!
Check the website at:
http://www.thegsumc.org/templates/System/details.asp?id=40241&PID=488820&Style=