Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ICE!!!!

I fully believe there is a point in every pregnancy when you just have to have ice. With the girls there were several days that I would have to stop by Sonic and get a large cup of ice, nothing else just ice. It seems as though I have now hit that point in this pregnancy but at last I have found the answer....certain Sonics sell 8 pound bags of ice!! Oh what a joy that for $1.50+ tax I can now enjoy their perfectly crunchy ice anytime I want and it comes out cheaper than stopping each day for a cup that I can down in about an hour. Thank you Sonic for making my day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHich Sonic around here did you find that sells it? That's my girls' favorite treat!

Sarah said...

it's the one on LH pike although I've been told that the ones in Gallatin do it too. New Shackle does not which is a bummer b/c it's closer to the house.

carriehayes said...

last time i was at the one by the Y i saw them bringing out a big bag of ice to someone...they def. have the best ice! and hayden loves it too!