Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby update

I just realized that I haven't given an update on our soon to be new member in a loooong time. I guess with all of the other life stuff going on I just forgot. :( So anyway, I went to the doctor last week and had her check me because it was going to be 2 weeks before I went back in putting me at 37 weeks (I'll be 36 weeks Thursday) and she said that I was at a 1. the only reason I did this is because I think he's going to be early, like a week or so, and I wanted a base line for the next time I went in. Everything is still going well and in all honesty time is flying by. I've had so many people ask me about the waiting and I guess with the craziness of the house and such I really haven't had time to think about it. That probably sounds bad but it's the truth; between moving, birthdays, holidays, painting, moving again, etc being pregnant just hasn't been that bad....not to mention God has blessed me with 3 wonderful pregnancies. So my due date is May 23, 31 days away, any guesses as to when you think he'll actually be born?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is May 8th - boy this time flew by so fast. It's hard to believe that it is so close now. I can't wait to see our little Harrison Dean and to see Gracie and Carleigh with their little brother.

Anonymous said...

May 9th is a great day!!! wink wink!!!
Heather