Friday, April 4, 2008

How and Who

That last post was so long already that I didn't want to include all the details but I think now that I should fill in some blanks. first with Gracie: We have recently purchased an adult 3 person swing on a stand that sits on the deck. The girls LOVE it and with Wednesday being a nice day they were out on the deck playing on it and riding their bikes. She had just gone outside and as she says she tripped and hit her head on the cross-bar of the swing stand. I have no idea how it gashed her head open because it doesn't appear sharp but nonetheless it happened.

Now the who...the person who we met at Cracker Barrel was Clive Pearse from Design to Sell.
Like I said, he was really a nice guy and yes had the full British accent. Too bad though that we didn't find out why he was in town :(

No comments: