Monday, December 31, 2007

Reflecting

Well here it is December 31, the last day of the year, and as I sit here and think about all things that have happened this year I am so amazed. If anyone would have told me 365 days ago what this year was going to look like I never would have believed them. The one word I can use for this year is BLESSED!! Wow God really knocked our socks off this year and honestly I feel so unworthy. As I look back here are just a few of things God has blessed us with:
*Jeremy being hired by NES
*having 2 beautiful, healthy girls (I've heard too many times lately of sick kids and it just reminds me all the more how blessed we are that our girls are healthy)
*selling our home
*blessing us with another child
*AMAZING friendships that have been built and/or grown this year
*providing a home for us

These are just a few of things, I could go on and on, but still this year has been amazing. Have there been times though that haven't been the best? Sure there are but God has shown himself strong in these times too.

This year could also be classified as the year for surgeries (several of the people in our extended family have had surgeries this year~thankfully none of us!) and each has had its own concerns however God blessed each of those as well.

Overall I wouldn't change a thing about this past year and look forward to what God has in store for 2008. Yes, I am making a few resolutions for the next year and I'll keep you posted on how those are going. Until next year.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute - I love your cheerful post! What a great attitude as I know being in transition right now is a little hard! Yea for 08!

Anonymous said...

My friends stink. Know where I can get some new ones??

Ha! Ha!