Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Unemployed!!!!

I am proud to say that as of last Friday I am officially unemployed! I know this may sound CRAZY to most that I'm excited about it but it is such a weight lifted off of my shoulders. Some of you, however, may be thinking "you were employed?" Yes technically I have worked Springfield Drugs since January of 2004. I have (had) a WONDERFUL boss that was very flexible with my schedule and let me work when my MIL was off so that she could watch Gracie for me. Not only that, but because it is an old timey pharmacy we have a lunch counter so he also provided breakfast AND lunch for us. After having Gracie I went from working 4 days (10 hour days) to 2 days per week. Then once I had Carleigh I was going to quit completely but John asked if I would be willing to do the Medicare remittance from home. At the time it sounded great and at first it was but as both girls got older it got more difficult. Since August with all the changes going on in our lives I have not had the time to even look at it and it was becoming more and more of a burden. Finally I decided that with us looking for a house and probably having to do some kind of maintenance, not to mention #3 on the way, that I just can't do it anymore. So I packed everything up and took it back last week. It is such a GREAT feeling to no longer have it looming over my head.

4 comments:

TinyJr said...

Well, if you like it, Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Did you say #3 on the way? I had no idea! Congrats...I think! :)

Sarah said...

yes #3..and yes it WAS planned!

thanks on the congrats. we find out January 7th if it's a boy or girl!!

Susan said...

I'm glad you were able to lift that burden.
I can't wait to hear your ultrasound results!