Thursday, December 20, 2007

Let the guessing begin....

It is just a couple of weeks now before I find out the sex of baby #3 so I wanted to take an informal poll so see what you think it will be. Sarah did this on her blog and I thought it was fun so I decided to give it a try. My appointment is scheduled for January 7 (if I told you the 10th it's because I'm losing my mind) so you have from now until then to tell me what you think. I'll tally the votes and let you know the results late on the 7th.

11 comments:

Julie said...

i vote boy!!

Anonymous said...

I vote another girl. But for Jeremy's sake I hope a boy!
Amy Williams

TinyJr said...

Boy!

Anonymous said...

Boy of course!!

Ninnie & Pop

Anonymous said...

I can totally see you with three girls however I have boy on my mind these days - and I wish one of 'em for you!

Rachel :O) said...

boy!

Anonymous said...

Gosh - I am good at tallying votes but not making them myself. Sometimes I have a strong feeling... none right now... Hmmm... I'm going to say girl. I reserve the right to change it. Especially if I turn out to be wrong! LOL!

Susan said...

I'm voting boy! :) I always have the boy vibe- maybe its because I have two of them.

Brea said...

you know, I think having three girls would totally suit you but for some reason, I am thinking boy. I think boy/girl twins would totally rock and then we would all be right (and hey, you would live close to me so I could help!)

You are totally going to come beat me up for that comment aren't you!

Sarah said...

no Brea don't worry. actually twins are always a possibility but since my Dr. does an ultrasound @ 8 weeks we already know it's just ONE!!! But since you will be so close I'll still take the help adjusting to 3 :)

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

hmmmm.. I haven't seen you in forever but I am going to say girl.