Thursday, December 13, 2007

Next great invention

I should really preface this by saying that I REALLY do love my girls. I know without a doubt that they are a gift from God and I am so very blessed to have them and their little personalities. With that being said here's a question I'd like to ask....do they ever just drive you CRAZY in the car? It's amazing to me the things they think of to ask me to reach for them and/or do for them while I'm driving. Not to mention, how many times/ways can they say mommy between Gallatin and Hendersonville on the bypass? Jeremy and I agree that the best invention ever would be for someone to install those limousine windows in the van. You know the ones that you push a button and they roll up or down and are completely sound proof!! Now I will say that it would not need to be tinted b/c I'd like to know if the girls are beating each other up or chocking if they're eating in there...but sound proof-now there's an idea!! :)

6 comments:

TinyJr said...

why not just tell them if they say another word or make another peep, the vacuum will come out when you get where you are going!

Anonymous said...

TV-DVD car combo!! Best money we ever spent. And NO, we don't always use it....but when we're trying to have a conversation, it's SO very helpful in keeping their attention elsewhere.

Susan said...

I hear you girl! We just came back from a weekend road trip to North Carolina with the boys-- Jim and I are on the edge of insanity!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
I don't know if you ever found the Little People Nativity or not, but if you didn't, I found it at Toy R Us online on sale and with free shipping. I just thought I'd tell you. Here is the link:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2327358

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Ah, and YES, I am SO WITH YOU on the roll up window. If you find someone who can install one, let me know! :)

Anonymous said...

I've said that exact thing before - exactly - limo window exactly... it would be great! We went by a flipped over wrecked truck yesterday, and I said, "Look, that's why Mommy and Daddy have to pay attention while we are driving!!"