Monday, December 17, 2007

Black socks

why are they so hard to find? I have been looking for Gracie some black socks for WEEKS and nobody seems to have them in a 2T-3T. I look in EVERY store I go in and still no black socks...what's the deal? The really bad thing is that black tights aren't any easier to find. I wanted to get the girls matching cotton tights to go with the matching dresses I had bought them but never could find both sizes in the same style. I reluctantly purchased matching pairs from Target however they are not cotton so their poor little legs are probably going to freeze. Has anyone else had this problem?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was having that problem until last night at Opry Mills. Children's place had some for $5!!
Amy W

Sarah said...

we went to TCP @ Opry Mills this weekend and I found dark navy but not black. I wish I would have known and I would have had you pick me up a couple of pairs. :(

Anonymous said...

Black is IN right now! Try Ballet places for tights? Whatever that means!