Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Pop!!

Each year I have the hardest time finding something to buy Jeremy's dad for Christmas and this year was no different. What do you get the person who buys them self whatever they want/need throughout the year and doesn't give you even a hint on something they might like? Well this year I found the perfect gift for him. I really wanted to find out the sex of the baby before Christmas to be able to tell but since I am only 18 weeks my doctor said it wasn't worth it to do it early because we could miss seeing something that hadn't quite developed yet. I was really bummed and after talking to a couple of people decided to call back and see about having a gender determination ultrasound before Christmas and then having the "big" ultrasound at the scheduled time. Luckily I have a GREAT nurse and she set it up for me, so yes I lied and we do already know what we're having....a BOY!!!! I think this is the best gift we could possibly ever give Jeremy's dad...look at his reaction and tell me what you think!



We gave him a present with a baby boy outfit and a piece of paper that said "It's a BOY" printed on it as well as an ultrasound picture so he would know we weren't lying. The expression on his face was priceless! Merry Christmas Pop we hope you like your gift. :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeaaaaahhh!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is great! Congrats finally a boy! The fun is just beginning :)
love ya,
Amy W

Anonymous said...

That is great! Congrats finally a boy! The fun is just beginning :)
love ya,
Amy W

Anonymous said...

You..lie?? Never.

Congrats to all.
Laura

Anonymous said...

What an awesome Christmas gift idea, I'm sure it's the best surprise he's ever had! Way to go YOU for being so creative!

PS - Joshua is a great boy name!! :)
Love Dana

Susan said...

What a great gift!! Congratulations!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures-- I loved seeing your father in laws expression when he opened it.

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

How wonderful, a boy! May he come to know Christ at an early age and serve Him with all of his heart, soul, mind, strength, and spirit!

Susan Harris

Alison said...

Congratulation Sarah and Family!

That is awesome! What a great Christmas present for you all.

I will be sure that Brea knows!

Alie
(Brea's Sister)

Anonymous said...

I guess 2007 was the year for boy spermies!!! Tyler will have another friend, yea. Congratulations...I am VERY excited for ya'll. You are a great girl mom and I know you will be the same for this little guy.

Leigh

Anonymous said...

This is exciting news!

Congratulations!!!

Miriam Naomi Brant said...

:) What a great present! I can't wait to see what a cute boy you have. Your girls and beautiful. Good thing Eli is a little older....the competition won't be so rough. :) Love ya!

carriehayes said...

congrats Sarah! that is a great gift!

Brea said...

AWESOME GIFT! So glad you guys are having a boy...he is going to have three mommas!

Hope to see you soon! Brea

Anonymous said...

Hey, Okay, I change my vote to BOY!! WHO HOO - I AM RIGHT!!! :) Congrats! Our boys will be close close!!!! :) Love you!