Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 1 update

Let me begin by saying that I'm not going to do these updates to toot my own horn but to keep me accountable. I figure if I know that I have to log on each week and say how I'm doing then maybe I'll stay on track!!

So for week 1: I did my workout 4 out 7 days. Jeremy worked lots of overtime (PTL!!!) so by the time he got home I was just too tired to think about it. As for diet, I haven't had a coke or french fries in a week although I did get a Chick-Fil-A butter biscuit one morning and I have eaten some (ok alot) of Easter candy. And for weight...I have lost almost 2 pounds!! I'm very happy with those results. My goal for next week is 3 pounds to put me back in line with my overall goal of 10 pounds!

1 comment:

Susan said...

You look great Sarah!