Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hi my name is Sarah....

...and when it comes to makeup I have No idea what I'm doing. Ok there, I said it. *sigh* For what ever reason I guess I just thought that once I got older it would just come to me but it just hasn't (sorry mom but this is one area you never taught me). I feel like I have the basics and know where everything goes, I just don't feel like I'm able to apply it correctly and/or pick the right colors and/or the right products. So here's my question to you...what's your secret? Is there a brand you just LOVE? How did you decide on your "shade"? Come on ladies, help a girl out!!! :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Go to MAC, or bare minerals, or Sephora and ask them, cause I am in the same boat with you. I do wear Merle Norman, I struggle with eye shadow, love it but never feel like I apply it right!

Kim T. said...

What a great question Sarah! I have no idea the answer! I suppose my makeup style has sort of just evolved from the 7th grade pink & blue eye shadow. Or maybe my mom helped a bit. I get some neat tips from What Not To Wear! I would have never guessed this, I think you always look great! You have gorgeous skin!

Brea said...

Ok, I am in the EXACT same boat. I want to wear makeup but I don't know what I am doing so I always just look like crap. Let's go get a makeover together...then I won't feel so silly :)

Mikayla Leigh said...

I am just glad that I am not the only one out there who feels the same way. Thanks for posting this... wish I could help you...you will have to help me out when you get info. - Leshia