Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Christmas

Holy cow I just realized I never put on here the fun things we did at Christmas. The girls are in AWANA on Wednesday nights at a church down the road. Every year they have a Christmas party at the local skating rink so the girls were able to skate for the first time. It was lots of fun for them and for mom and dad! :)

We also made a gingerbread house for the first time. Yes I'm a horrible mother that doesn't let my kids do anything. Honestly I just don't think about because it's not stuff that I did growing up. It was fun and a tradition I hope to continue.



And last but not least we baked and decorated out yearly Christmas cookies. This is something we always did growing up and it's tons of fun. The day we did the cookies I was watching my friend Laura's little boy so he joined in too!

No comments: