Monday, August 18, 2008

Wardrobe.... what's that?

One of the biggest things that has frustrated me about becoming a mom is the rollercoaster ride my closet has been on. I know this may sound vain but in all seriousness only 2 of the last 4 years have I been in "normal" clothes and those have been 4 different sizes. Now here I sit in the biggest size thus far not wanting to spend much money on clothes that I hope to not be in for long but also not having anything to wear for the up coming season. So for those of you out there that have gone through or are going through this, where is a good place to find some cute clothes without breaking the bank?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kohls, Ross, and sometimes Target will have good deals.
Good luck!

Susan said...

I like Kohls too- especially if they are having a sale and they usually always are. Ross is good but can be hit or miss. Jc Penney can have some cute stuff too and runs a sale where you buy one at regular price and get the 2nd something for a penny.
I think you look great, Sarah. But totally understand about not being happy at the size you are now- I'm right there with you.

Anonymous said...

well, unfortanately are not doing the adult sale b/c seriously thats where i would do all of my shopping! i really like ross! depending on what size you are i may have some clothes for fall/winter. i dont usually go through them until october,though.

Anonymous said...

I love Ross myself, but beleive it or not Goodwill has some good things from time to time. Many times you can find some nice brand name things with the tags still on them. Saturday September 6 everything in the store will be 50% off. There is also a place out here in Donelson called Southern Thrift where you can find some nice things from time to time.