Saturday, August 9, 2008

Are you......

I've begun to notice this funny little trend happening and I wanted to share it and see who else this is happening to. I was at the consignment sale tonight working and over heard someone say this ladies name. It wasn't a name you hear all the time but I had seen it on my friend's blog so I asked if she was the same person. Of course she was so I introduced myself since we had been commenting on the same blog. Here's the funny part, the girl I was checking out was like "are you Sarahisms"? Ha! Yes I am now referred to by my blog name and not my real name! She then introduced herself by her blog name!! Hmmmm, makes me wonder what my kids will be called in a few years. :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

You worked that consignement sale and then went home and posted to your blog??? You have way too much energy.
Jess