Sunday, June 17, 2007

Not funny

Tonight Jeremy and I were vegging out in front of the TV and just happened to be watching Last Comic Standing. This is not a show that we normally watch but apparently sparked enough interest for us to camp there for a few minutes. Most of comics were okay, not overly hilarious, but okay. Then there was this one girl, here is what her "joke" was....

So my friend just had her baby. Yeah you want to hear how she told us? She took us all to lunch and said "I think I'm going to keep this one".

There was a little more afterwards to the point of "wow people actually keep them?" Now call me what you will but this is NOT funny. I can't believe that a person would even think as such to put it in a comedy routine. ARRRRR....what has this world come to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad but true.