Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm a grandma...AGAIN!!

On Saturday our almost 4 year old female Boxer gave birth to 9 puppies, however only 8 have survived. We have 5 boys and 3 girls. Please pray for 1 of the little girls. She is the smallest of the litter, even though she was the 4th or 5th to be born, and I am concerned about her eating. It may be that I'm just not with her when she's eating but she seems to be a little sluggish. I did give her some formula this morning hoping to jump start her and it has seemed to help. Please pray that her appetite picks up as well as her energy (remind me later that I did pray for this when she's driving me crazy being everywhere)!!

Also, we will be selling them so if you know of someone who might be interested please let me know. They are AKC Boxers and at the time of them being ready they will have had their first couple of shots, wormed, tails docked, and dew claws removed. There is 1 fawn male, 2 regular brindle males and the rest are reverse brindle....we will be asking $300 each for them. Please email me for more info.

No comments: