Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Let the adventure begin...

Yesterday I had it and decided that was it I'm taking my house back. Who had it? You may ask.....the girls' toys!! We don't live in a large home but we work with what we do have. So since Carleigh was born, and even a little prior to that, there have been toys in the living room, nursery, and Gracie's room. I can honestly tell you though that we don't have many toys because it drives me crazy to see them ALL day but we still have enough to make my head swim at times. So after a little measuring, talking to a friend, and just deciding to go for it I took back my house. There are now NO toys in the living room, the girls are sharing a room (hence the adventure), and all the toys are in the room with the computer. I can now confine the chaos and shut the door when needed. I feel soooo much better.

Now onto the adventure....I didn't have to put the girls down last night for their first night in a shared room because I had 3 softball games so I was curious as to how that was going to go today for naptime. Well let me tell you this is going to be interesting. Carleigh went on to sleep but a few minutes later I heard her so I went in to check. Yep she was awake again because Gracie was in bed with her. Did I mention that Gracie had also taken Carleigh's diaper off? And then the second time I went to check Gracie was back in the crib and Carleigh was naked? Yep that's sisterly love.

They really do love each other which I know is a blessing but in times like this I almost wish they didn't love each other quite so much....ALMOST! Like I said, let the adventure begin!!

1 comment:

Rachel :O) said...

that's hilarious! did jeremy ask about where you were for so long?