Monday, May 7, 2007

Jana Alayra

If you don't know who this is and you have preschoolers you need to find out. Jana is an energetic woman who teaches kids Bible songs using motions. I first learned about her while teaching Cubbies at our local church. The kids there loved her so I searched out eBay and found a couple of her DVDs. When Gracie was a baby I would put them in but she really didn't get that much out of them. Now as she's gotten older she LOVES them. ALL day long I hear "I watch Jana" or if Jeremy turns it off to watch something else "Daddy turned my movie off mommy". Trust me they are well worth it...my child doesn't watch TV but she'll watch these. It's also been a great way for me to learn biblical truths. If you don't already own them, get them!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aloha hvillemommy.blogspot.com blogger discovered your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com