Friday, March 9, 2007

Unbelievable!!

So last night I worked and shopped a consignment sale and here's what I got:

6 pairs of shoes for Gracie (stride rite, Asters, Keds, Gymboree)
9 outfits for Gracie ( includ. 2 Baby Lulu and 1 boutique)
2 pairs of Jeans for Gracie
6 outfits for Carleigh (including 1 boutique)
Eddie Bauer carseat
infant swing

And the grand total..........$265
Yep that's it!! Can you believe it? This is the best consignment sale you can go to. Oh and you ask where is it.....Encores and More North in Rivergate.
Hurry you don't want to miss this one!!!

4 comments:

Mike Warren said...

Excuse my shopping ignorance but seems like a lot of money to me. I am sticking with ebay.

Hollsberry said...

You've got to be kidding??? That is a great deal, my friend!! You cannot get the great prices on e-bay, that you can get at the consignment sale~~no way!! And who wouldn't spend that much money on 2 kids??? I think that you did awesome!! Take it from someone who always dresses her kids cute and stylish, there's no other way to go!!

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

I just went and checked and I think all of my big stuff is gone. I did see one of my little guys lonely shoes without a mate. :( That is a bummer. I bought a dance bar, a weed whacker and an airplane tshirt for $14.

Anonymous said...

Love consignment deals!!!! I have been to 5 so far...I'm addicted!-Angela