Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Firsts...

It's been a big week at our house and it's only Wednesday! First of all Carleigh got her first taste of real food this week...green beans. She didn't seem to like them much but did enjoy a change from the regular formula she's been getting. Today I tried applesauce which she seemed to enjoy much more.
Yesterday was another first for her....her first tooth!! I couldn't believe it because she hardly even fussed. When Gracie is getting teeth she has a fever, runny nose, as well as drool but I guess that just goes to show how different they can be. It has just barely broken through but when you can see it better I'll post some pictures.
And then today Gracie had a first....her first computer game. She is always wanting to get on the computer with me so today I popped in a CD and she had a blast.

It was so cute watching her as she tried to figure out the mouse. Next thing I know she'll want to create her own MySpace page :0). FYI though it won't happen until she's 30.

**sidenote** in addition to the first I listed above, Carleigh has also began crawling!! She more so does the inch worm thing but none the less she gets around.