Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Keeping up with the Jones'

I don't normally follow suite when the "new thing" is happening but I thought since I read so many other blogs then maybe I should have one too! This will be a place for me to let you in on some of my daily activities, funny sayings I get from my girls, and then also my notorious Sarahisms. What is a Sarahisms you may be asking. Well they are the opinions and views that I have that make most people say "HUH?" while still loving me at the same time!! Like Forrest Gump says....Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what Sarah will say (okay so I sorta made that up but it works!).

2 comments:

BusyBeeMom said...

Ha....my maiden name is Jones!!

Glad you're on! Now shoot me some words of wisdom.....or a funny story, whichever comes first!

--Laura

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!! I am so glad to see you are doing so well. I am also excited to see you living such a Godly life. It is so neat to see how God is working in your life and very impressive. I remember when you lived across the street from me and I would invite you to church with me and your parents would never let you go. That is why you are so impressive. It just shocks me everytime I hear you talk about church. I hope you don't take that the wrong way. It just amazes me when I see people become such strong Christians when they were not brought up going to church every week. It sounds like you are there everytime the doors are open now. You should be proud of yourself. I am glad that you have such a Godly husband and are having a Godly influence on your children.

We need to get together one of these days and catch up.