Monday, March 19, 2007

God is GOOD!

Wow what a weekend! I knew going into it that this weekend was going to be busy since I had planned to help my friend Brea with her consignment sale but in one quick instant it REALLY got busy. Friday morning as I was pulling into Chick-fil-A I received a phone call from one of my very best friends that she was at the hospital because her water broke the night before. She was only 14 weeks pregnant so I knew that things didn't look good. Her calmness surprised me but her strength in the Lord didn't. This weekend, through all the busyness, text messages, phones calls, and emails I got to see a glimpse of Heaven and what it means to be one family. It still amazes me at how details as far as child care for their older 2 girls, food, and even visdits worked out. but I can now sit back and reflect and see how God had his hand in every detail. Yes, it was under unhappy circumstances and I wish I was able to meet Rylan (as I know one day I will) but for now God's grace is sufficient. Yes! GOD is GOOD!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that - Ray