Sunday, March 11, 2007

Myspace

I can't believe I'm actually writing this but.... I LOVE MySpace! Yep I said it, I love MySpace. Thank you to my dear friend Holley for getting me addicted and helping me to find 1 more thing that sucks time out of my day.

When I first started my page I was seriously ignorant but now I can change my background like the best of them not to mention my song, pictures, comments, etc. It is so much fun to be able to pop in and just give a quick little note to someone. Oh and if I haven't mentioned yet I am REALLY nosey and it is fun to be able to go read someone's page find out a little about them without them knowing you stopped by. I have also done a little few investigations too but I won't mention for who those were for...*wink, wink*

Most of all I love looking at peoples pictures and believe it or not- seeing what people I went to school with have done since gradutaing.

It's fun....add me as a friend if you haven't already!

5 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Bill asked me how often I change my picture...not that often. Just once a week or so. Girlfriend being straight up honest is a good quailty!

Ray said...

You be crazy straight girl! keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are blogging!!! I love it. I am going to do a My Space thing soon to. "we'll link up." Wow the new verbage of cyberspace....

Anonymous said...

Can you help my husband with his MySpace?? It stinks! But I love him anyway. He finally has a few friends who've linked to him.

--Laura

Anonymous said...

Your soooo welcome, my darling!! And I love myspace, too!!! Holley