Thursday, October 2, 2008

Irises

I've been meaning to post this but I keep forgetting so I hope it isn't too late (plant people let me know). Anywho, I have a ton of irises that need to be separated so I thought if anyone would like some you are more than welcome to them on 2 conditions....
1)you come and separate them, taking what you would like
2)you still leave me some :)

I am not a plant person by any means however the people who lived here before us were so therefore we have some beautiful plants. I can't tell you for sure what color they are but I believe the ones I'm needing thinned out the most are a really pretty dark purple. We have several colors and I can't remember right not which ones are where but hey did I mention you can have them for FREE?? Seriously if you are interested leave me a comment or email me. I'll say the first 2 who do can have first dibs and then if they need to be thinned more I'll go from there. I also have rosemary if anyone is interested in that.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I want some!

Budonna said...

I want to come and get some!!!!! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

love the plants but I'm so allergic to them. When I was little my sister put her finger in the center of the bloom (the pollen bloom) and poked me in the eye with it. You can imagine my eyes, and my allergies.