Monday, September 17, 2007

What a great day!!!

Can I just tell you how proud I am of my daughter? Yes I can!! I have pretty much slacked off on the potty training thing because she just wasn't doing it. I would ask her if she needed to go, she would say "no" and then turn around and pee in her pants. Well not today! She woke with a dry Pull-up, told me when she had to go potty, and actually stayed dry ALL day! Yippee! On our way home from the ballpark she said that she had to go and we just kept telling her to hold it. to our surprise when we got home she was dry, went in and went pee pee AND poo poo on the potty. Looks like I need to be checking into MDO for her since I promised she could go to school when she started going on the potty like a big girl. I pray that this really is IT and not just a fluke!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for her (and you!!!). I've given up on Everett for right now. Send some of your magical fairy potty training dust over here! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Gracie; Ninnie is proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT news! You know I'd equate this right up there with sleeping through the night - now that you KNOW she can do it...gotta enforce it on the fluke days she's not interested. But I'd say she's arrived! Congrats on big girl in panties now!