Thursday, September 13, 2007

New blog

not a new blog that I'm typing but a new blog that I am reading!! for anyone who knows me, knows that I love to read blogs. It's my way of keeping up with friends without having to spend hours and hours on the phone. So last night at church I found out that my Pastor is now blogging. He started a new Wednesday night series called "Have you ever wondered?" and he will be discussing touchy topics that often come up such as...should Christians drink alcohol, suicide, can you lose your salvation, and many more. I know not everyone can make it on Wednesdays however they are also supposed to have access to them on the website and then there should be good discussion on Brother David blog. If you get a chance check it out....I've added a link on my page as well so you can check back from time to time. I'd love to hear what you think!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I left Brother David an encouragment on his blog concerning last night's service...
It was an amazing night of worship and he preached with Boldness about a very serious topic! We are truly Blessed to have a Pastor
that loves us so much...thanks for putting this on your links, I hope
others will encourage him as well.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I heard about this. Thanks can't wait to read!