Friday, September 21, 2007

Jeremy's a genius

I have to give credit where credit is due and Gracie I believe is finally potty trained all thanks to her daddy. you know in some ways it's frustrating that I've been working with her and working with her to get her do this and all he has to do is say 1 little phrase and bingo she's done. What is that magically phrase? (chuckling) "Gracie if you don't stop going pee pee and poo poo in your britches I'm going to suck your butt up into the vacuum cleaner." First of all yes we really do say britches...no comments from the peanut gallery. This might also not make sense to you but if you knew how scared of the vacuum she is you would understand. I'm not really sure either why she's so freaked out about it but hey it helped with potty training and that's all I really care about. So there, that's how we at the Andrews' house potty train our kids!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crack me up! I leaned in to my computer, as if I was going to read some incredible daddy revelation - they do on occasion figure out how to do things better than us. Then I covered my face as I laughed! So funny!

Mike Warren said...

I know the word I hope you get to spell the next time we play Cranium. ;)

Sarah said...

thank you Mike Warren....Why doesn't spell check do the subject line???? However as you know I ALWAYS let your wife do the spelling!! :)

onthegoronda said...

Okay. That is genius. I have got to try that with Ian. He is still using his pants as the toilet. UGh! How old is Gracie?

Miriam Naomi Brant said...

Thanks for the laugh....I needed it! :)

Anonymous said...

I guess Jeremy remembered how he
potty trained you when you got married. If it worked on you, then it was sure to work on Gracie.
Leigh