Monday, April 16, 2007

Today...

Today is a sad day for this country. Today there was a shooting at Virginia Tech killing more people in 1 shooting than ever before. I had no idea it had even happened until I was talking with a friend of mine on the phone and she told me. When something like this happens I just can't help but believe GOD is calling out to us to turn back to Him. In a country where we are so prosperous and have so many freedoms we fail to realize why....because GOD has given it us. Point blank that's it! There is no doubt in my mind that there were/are people on that campus that thought "oh I'll enjoy today and worry about all that GOD stuff tomorrow". For some of those people tomorrow isn't coming....that's the sad truth. And the truth of the matter is that we have no guarantees for tomorrow but we do have this..."whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." I have no idea who may be reading this but if you too fall in that category of the ones waiting for tomorrow, I pray that today you you will call upon the name oh the LORD!! If you don't know Jesus to be your personal savior I'd like to talk to you about it.

No comments: