Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

Since we are just 2 weeks away from the Thanksgiving holiday I wanted to ask, "What are you thankful for THIS year?" I know we can all say our husbands and/or kids but besides that, what specific things are you thankful for this year?


I am thankful for the way God has shown himself to me this year. It's no secret that we've had a hectic year full of many new adventures but through it all God has been right beside us. I'm also thankful for answered prayers. There just seems to be so many things from buying our house, to the birth of a healthy child (especially after this year I will never take that lightly), to providing for our financial means, to my sister being baptized (can I hear a WHOOP WHOOP?!!), to allowing me to open my home for a Bible study and learn so much about HIM in a short 6 week period, to...I could go on and on. This year I'm thankful for GOD and the work He's doing in me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thankful for the discerning voice of God in my life. He speaks, and we have ears that can listen! Amazing!

Laura

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for all the family and friend I have back home praying for me! You may think your prayers are insignificant, but they are not! I cherish each and every prayer that each and every person prays. I'm thankful for the power of prayer. :O)